1. Staying up late, being broke, and making poor decisions have stopped being jokes.
2. You knew better than to purchase all the textbooks
3. You have a countdown to graduation: Only 85 days left!
4. You may feel that some professors have it in for you.
5. Your senior project and bed have interchangeably been referred to as your “New Best Friend.”
6. You’ve actually calculated how much you’ll owe in 6 months. And you may have cried about it.
7. Freshmen seem like freaks made out of energy and optimism. But you don’t warn them; they’ll understand soon enough.
8. You mostly understand your work philosophy.
9. You realize that through it all, these will be some of the best years of your life.