So Justin Beiber has probably never read your blog. BUT, maybe by following these quick tips, you can get celebrities to read your blog.
1. Name-drop. This is the key to getting more views on your blog. People will search for people like Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, and Miley Cyrus. In all seriousness, if you can put commonly searched terms in your blog, you will become more SEO (search engine optimization) friendly and get some clicks simply because people stumble upon your post. To find out more read this article by Google.
2. Write interesting, relevant content. People don’t want to read stuff that is boring, poorly written, or can’t help their lives in some way.
4. Write lists. This one is pretty self-explanatory, but according to studies done by researchers at Rutgers University, most readers don’t read webpages word for word. Instead, they scan pages for useful information. This leads into the next tip, which is…
5. Write in chunks. The Rutgers University study also says to break content into chunk that are easily understood and scanned by the reader. As a writer, you want to be an advocate for the reader.
6. Follow the ABC’s of news writing. While you might not be writing news, the ABC’s will greatly improve any writer’s work. The ABC’s are:
If you follow these simple tips, you might just get more views and become a world-wide sensation. It can be as easy as this.
While you might not want him driving your car, you absolutely want Justin Bieber reading your blog.